Monday, May 16, 2011

"Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend"

I find this phrase to be debatable. Granted, square cut or pear shaped these rocks don't loose their shape, I believe other things can be good best friends too, like say, people, for instance.

I believe that I have been lucky enough to have the best best friends ever. Midnight phone calls, laughing till you cry, all that cliche girlie stuff and so much more. These ladies are basically the best thing that happened to this planet. As a tribute to these people who don't have to be nice to me but are anyway, Because a picture is worth a thousand words, here are photos that demonstrate some of the reasons they have remained such great people in my life.

It's ok to be jealous.















Needless to say... we have a pretty good time.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Errrrka, I cannot see these pictures. I'm pretty sad about it. I think I'll probably love them, despite being inevitably embarrassed by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that Beebs is your best friend with a beard and I'm your best friend that is a zombie sheep.

    ReplyDelete