Friday, July 8, 2011

Insta-Awesome



I keep having this reoccurring thought. There are a two things that just make everything better. I don't know why it is, but something about them radiates happiness. Perhaps it's the simplicity of these items or the youthful feeling that is commonly associated with them. Our inner child instantly rips off the bounds of adulthood and, even for just a moment, is inexplicably and indescribably euphoric while in the presence of them, regardless of whether it is in spirit or in flesh.  These items are accessible and inexpensive which makes them even better, if that is even possible. 

So what are these two magical, insta-awesome mystery items?



Glitter






and Rainbow Sprinkles. 

Tell me you didn't just feel that, or even just a little bit of an inner smile at least. And if  you really, honestly did not get any sense of joy from just thinking about those two things, here's a quick lesson as taught by Hobbes.





Shout out to my fellow Calvins.

1 comment:

  1. Shout back to my fellow Hobbes :)
    While eating the other day I said "Salt is the glitter of the dinner table"

    ReplyDelete